Wholesupps is a new Supplement and Lifestyle retailer specialising in a unique new brick n mortar concept store as well as online retail for all the latest in sports supplements, vitamins, weight loss products and sports apparel, based in Labrador, QLD.
This Privacy Statement explains how Wholesupps as a company deals with privacy issues in providing products through the Wholesupps website at www.wholesupps.com.au (“the Website”).
By using this Website, you consent to our privacy practices as disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
Wholesupps ABN: 87 610 788 664
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In selecting Afterpay as your choice of payment, you also agree to Afterpay’s Terms and Conditions. Read more here: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms. Afterpay is only offered as a payment option on the Wholesupps website for a shopping cart value of $60.00 AUD or more. All orders under $60.00 AUD will be processed through your chosen available payment method.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- For any international orders, the customer confirms that they will be responsible for adhering to their local country duty and customs laws. Customers must take responsibility for all associated costs and responsibilities if applicable.
Wholesupps collects personal information about you to:
- Process order for products purchased through the Website (“Products”);
- Arrange shipping of your Products;
- Contact you if required in response to any query or feedback; and
- Enable a more efficient and user-friendly user experience browsing the Website.
Collection of personal information
By providing Products to you, Wholesupps may collect personal information about you, including:
- Name, address, email address, credit or debit card details
- The mailing list form on the Website
- Credit card payment details collected by eway (www.eway.com.au) payment gateway; and
then automatically removed from Wholesupps system daily
- Information you provide through participation in any aspect of the Website, including the Wholesupps Supplement Blog; and or online payment gateways, e.g. eway. Afterpay etc
- Personal information can also be collected through cookies and usage tracking (see below).
Use and disclosure of personal information
We may use or disclose your personal information:
- In providing Products to you;
- To contact you to discuss the Products or orders for Products generally, or in response to a query or feedback from you;
- To forward direct marketing material such as newsletters or special offers. (You can opt out of receiving direct marketing material and Wholesupps does not ever rent, sell or lease customer lists to third parties.); and
- To carry out administrative functions associated with the provision of the Products, such as processing payments.
- Material posted to the Website by you, including comments to any blog post, will be accessible by members of the general public who visit the Website.
- Wholesupps will not otherwise give, sell, trade or disclose any of your personal information to a third party unless:
- If you have provided us with your consent; or
- Or we are required to do so by law
Cookies and Usage Tracking
- Wholesupps may use small text files called “cookies”:
- To enable more efficient browsing of the Website
- To keep you logged in to the Website as you move from page to page;
- For statistical purposes, such as to determine which pages our visitors view most often, and to provide a better browsing experience.
Links to other websites
The Wholesupps website may contain links to other websites. Wholesupps is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites.
Main consequences of failing to provide personal information
Should you elect not to provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with a complete and adequate service. For example, we may not be able to process your payment for an order of Products if you do not provide sufficient personal information, or your order may be delayed.
Access and correction
At any time you can check the information that we hold about you by accessing your account details upon logging in. If you find any inaccuracies, you can ask us to update or delete your personal information, which we will do promptly.
Suite 4 & 5, 13-15 Ereton Drive
Labrador Qld 4215
PO BOX 364, Arundel DC QLD 4214