ATP Resilience (90 Capsules)
Resilience is defined as an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change. And this is what the brand-new product from ATP Science is formulated to do, which is why we called it “Resilience.”
Resilience is a powerful blend of shielding and fortifying herbs and spices: Turmeric, Reishi, Frankincense, Myrrh, Artemisia, and Amla.
Did you know it is actually your immune system that makes you feel lousy when you have a cold or flu and not the infecting bug? It is your immune response that determines how sick you feel. The pain associated with a sprain or bad back is your response to the insult or injury. In essence, you make the inflammation that causes the pain. Overstimulating these survival mechanisms will create exaggerated responses, excessive mucous, fever, pain, aches, oxidative stress, and reactions.
For optimal performance, we want to be resilient. We want to be able to adjust, respond and recover quickly. Be tougher. Launch an efficient and effective defence and then switch it off as soon as possible to protect the host (you) from your own defence mechanisms.
What does Resilience do?
- Resilience is formulated to correct immune dysfunction. In practical terms, it may assist in reducing the signs and symptoms of the common cold, but it is more than that. Frankincense, myrrh and turmeric work in synergy to kill infections. Frankincense dissolves the infection’s biofilm that is hiding and protecting the bug; myrrh, reishi, and artemisia deliver antimicrobial actions to the bug, while turmeric amplifies the effects.
- If your immune system is flat, Resilience will help boost a flagging immune system. And if your immune system is overactivated, it will help return it to normal.
- Resilience also contains high levels of concentrated bio-effectiveturmeric, which reduces inflammatory processes in the body. This means it may help reduce the pain associated with inflammation.
- Resilience contains herbs that boost Nrf-2, meaning it is a powerful antioxidant and may aid in the detoxification processes in the body.
- Resilience is an anti-inflammatory that soothes mucosal membranes instead of damaging them like other anti-inflammatories can. An anti-inflammatory that helps heal and normalise the gut and may aid in digestion and a healthy functioning of the digestive system.
- Amla also helps protect the liver.
This is an ultra-potent formulation with only the finest herbs and spices sourced worldwide. We use the best so you can feel the best!
Wholesupps Shipping & Returns Policy.
Product Returns & Exchanges
Australia's #1 Online Supplement retailer WholeSupps provides its customers with unrivalled FREE Post or Courier service on any order, or optional Express Post. Orders are shipped daily and any order received before 1pm goes out the same day.
Product Returns & Exchanges
Wholesupps offers a no questions asked 30 Day Money Back Policy if you are not 100% happy with your purchase. Simply send your product back to Wholesupps our postal address (found on footer of the homepage of this website). Once your parcel has been received, you will receive a credit or refund within 30 days, less $9.95 administration charges & excluding any postage and handling charges. If you wish to return your product please email our customer service team. email@example.com.
1. We cannot process or refund packages marked “Return to Sender.”
2. To ensure an exchange is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your original receipt or invoice and a stamped self-addressed envelope. Our dispatch department will not accept any packages marked return to sender or COD.
Any product exchange due to customer error while ordering is done so at the customers expense. The customer must return the product to us in original condition. A postage fee of $9.95 is applicable to the sending of the correct product.