A highly bioavailable, high potency CoQ10 supplement to support energy production, heart function and the maintenance of healthy blood pressure and cholesterol in healthy people.
Features & Benefits
- High potency CoQ10 supplement, bioenhanced with Piperine-Phospholipid Complex™ for superior absorption.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect all cells of the body from oxidative damage.
- Energy co-factor especially important for those cells that are most metabolically active, such as the heart, muscles, brain and immune system.
- Protects and supports heart health in numerous ways, including helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure and blood sugar, and helping to reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (sometimes referred to as ‘bad’ cholesterol) and other blood lipids.
- Supports energy production and healthy muscle function; low levels of CoQ10 may cause fatigue, muscular aches and pains, reduced physical performance, decreased stamina and poor exercise tolerance – especially in older people and those who are very physically active.
- Also supports immune health, and may aid the management of migraines, helping to reduce their frequency.
- May be particularly beneficial for helping to maintain vitality and support healthy ageing in older people.
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
|Piperine Phospholipid Complex*|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit||89mg|
|equiv. to piperine||5mg|
|equiv. to phosphatidyl choline||35mg|
*Piperine Phospholipid Complex for enhanced CoQ10 absorption. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, nuts, gluten, wheat and dairy products. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 capsule once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $130
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing email@example.com so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.