Astra 8® Immune Tonic boosts your defences against recurrent colds, flu and sore throats, and helps you bounce back from these minor infections.
Herbs traditionally used in Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine to:
- Enhance resistance against minor infections
- Help reduce cold and flu frequency
- Aid recovery after illness
- Relieve fatigue
- Improve stress resistance
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g (3000mg)|
|Ligustrum Lucidum (Ligustrum) fruit||1g (1000mg)|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes) root||750mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||750mg|
|Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) mushroom||650mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||450mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||300mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 2-5 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- The usual duration of therapy is 1 – 2 weeks after minor infection; 2 – 4 weeks if at risk of developing post-viral fatigue; 4 – 6 weeks post-operatively and following chronic infection.
- Long-term therapy may be necessary for people with chronic immune weakness, 1-2 tablets once daily, indefinitely.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years without professional advice.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.