Astra 8® Immune Tonic boosts your defences against recurrent colds, flu and sore throats, and helps you bounce back from these minor infections.Herbs traditionally used in Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine to:
- Enhance resistance against minor infections
- Help reduce cold and flu frequency
- Aid recovery after illness
- Relieve fatigue
- Improve stress resistance
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g (3000mg)|
|Ligustrum Lucidum (Ligustrum) fruit||1g (1000mg)|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes) root||750mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||750mg|
|Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) mushroom||650mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||450mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||300mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 2-5 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- The usual duration of therapy is 1 – 2 weeks after minor infection; 2 – 4 weeks if at risk of developing post-viral fatigue; 4 – 6 weeks post-operatively and following chronic infection.
- Long-term therapy may be necessary for people with chronic immune weakness, 1-2 tablets once daily, indefinitely.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years without professional advice.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $90
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.