- Contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to optimise the body’s detoxification, cleansing and waste elimination, and to assist in the management of symptoms associated with suboptimal detoxification and waste elimination, including constipation, sluggish bowel function, fluid retention, mucous congestion, minor skin problems (such as minor boils and dermatitis), chronic inflammation and recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
- May also aid the management of mild fungal infections and intestinal dysbiosis (disturbances in the bowel microflora) thanks to the Brazilian herb Pau D’Arco, which has antifungal and immune-boosting properties.
- To restore bowel flora and help maintain digestive health, consider taking Fusion®Probiotic Advanced after your detox.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau D'Arco) inner stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion) whole plant||750mg|
|Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) stem bark||600mg|
|Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root||500mg|
|Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) stem bark||500mg|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root||500mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to as professionally advised. Drink plenty of water.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding take only as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea are present. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $90
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.