Convenient all-in-one detox formula containing herbs traditionally used to promote the elimination of wastes and support liver, kidney, bowel and skin health.
- Contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to optimise the body’s detoxification, cleansing and waste elimination, and to assist in the management of symptoms associated with suboptimal detoxification and waste elimination, including constipation, sluggish bowel function, fluid retention, mucous congestion, minor skin problems (such as minor boils and dermatitis), chronic inflammation and recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
- May also aid the management of mild fungal infections and intestinal dysbiosis (disturbances in the bowel microflora) thanks to the Brazilian herb Pau D’Arco, which has antifungal and immune-boosting properties.
- To restore bowel flora and help maintain digestive health, consider taking Fusion®Probiotic Advanced after your detox.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau D'Arco) inner stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion) whole plant||750mg|
|Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) stem bark||600mg|
|Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root||500mg|
|Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) stem bark||500mg|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root||500mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to as professionally advised. Drink plenty of water.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding take only as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea are present. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.