Allergy-friendly formula with Chios mastic gum, aloe vera and glutamine, plus slippery elm and marshmallow.
- Includes mastic gum, traditionally used in Greek herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion
- Also contains slippery elm and marshmallow, which are used in a similar way in traditional Western herbal medicine
- Each dose provides 3.5g glutamine to support the structural integrity of the digestive mucous membranes and help maintain gastrointestinal immune function
- High-strength aloe vera – equivalent to 25g of fresh juice per dose
- Allergy-friendly formula, free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy and animal products Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable for adults and children 6 years and older
- Fusion Gut Healing Powder has a mild flavour and is suitable for mixing into water, juice or smoothies
- FODMAP Friendly Certified – suitable for those following a low FODMAP diet
Each 7.5mg dose contains:
|Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf (fresh) juice powder||125mg|
|Equiv. to aloe vera inner leaf (fresh) juice||25g|
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner||1.5g|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||1.5g|
|Pistacia lentiscus (Chios mastic gum) resin||525mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Adults: Take one 7.5g scoop once or twice daily.
- Children 6-12 years: Take ¼ to ½ scoop once daily.
- Mix powder in 250mL water or juice and take before a meal or on an empty stomach.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $90
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.