Allergy-friendly formula with Chios mastic gum, aloe vera and glutamine, plus slippery elm and marshmallow.
- Includes mastic gum, traditionally used in Greek herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion
- Also contains slippery elm and marshmallow, which are used in a similar way in traditional Western herbal medicine
- Each dose provides 3.5g glutamine to support the structural integrity of the digestive mucous membranes and help maintain gastrointestinal immune function
- High-strength aloe vera – equivalent to 25g of fresh juice per dose
- Allergy-friendly formula, free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy and animal products Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable for adults and children 6 years and older
- Fusion Gut Healing Powder has a mild flavour and is suitable for mixing into water, juice or smoothies
- FODMAP Friendly Certified – suitable for those following a low FODMAP diet
Each 7.5mg dose contains:
|Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf (fresh) juice powder||125mg|
|Equiv. to aloe vera inner leaf (fresh) juice||25g|
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner||1.5g|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||1.5g|
|Pistacia lentiscus (Chios mastic gum) resin||525mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Adults: Take one 7.5g scoop once or twice daily.
- Children 6-12 years: Take ¼ to ½ scoop once daily.
- Mix powder in 250mL water or juice and take before a meal or on an empty stomach.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.