A highly bioavailable source of organic iron, with cofactors to aid its absorption and utilisation.
- Formulated with iron glycinate, a highly bioavailable and readily absorbed form of organic iron that’s gentle on the stomach.
- Contains nutritional cofactors that enhance iron absorption and utilisation, plus vitamin B12 to help maintain normal blood.
- Helps maintain healthy iron stores and may aid in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
- Supports healthy red blood cell formation and energy production.
- May be beneficial for people prone to dietary iron deficiency, including women who experience heavy periods, older people, athletes, and people recovering from minor infections.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Vegan formula.
each tablet contains
|Iron (II) glycinate (Iron Bisglycinate)||92mg|
|equiv. to elemental iron||24mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||15mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||20.6mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||500mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: take ½ tablet once daily.
- Child under 6yrs: take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.