A highly bioavailable source of organic iron, with cofactors to aid its absorption and utilisation.
- Formulated with iron glycinate, a highly bioavailable and readily absorbed form of organic iron that’s gentle on the stomach.
- Contains nutritional cofactors that enhance iron absorption and utilisation, plus vitamin B12 to help maintain normal blood.
- Helps maintain healthy iron stores and may aid in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
- Supports healthy red blood cell formation and energy production.
- May be beneficial for people prone to dietary iron deficiency, including women who experience heavy periods, older people, athletes, and people recovering from minor infections.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Vegan formula.
each tablet contains
|Iron (II) glycinate (Iron Bisglycinate)||92mg|
|equiv. to elemental iron||24mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||15mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||20.6mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||500mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: take ½ tablet once daily.
- Child under 6yrs: take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $130
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.