Combines Milk Thistle (St Mary’s Thistle) with Chinese herbs traditionally used to detoxify, strengthen and support the liver.
- Helps relieve digestive symptoms such as dyspepsia (indigestion), abdominal discomfort, flatulence, bloating, constipation and haemorrhoids.
- Supports the body’s own detoxification and waste elimination processes.
- Stimulates the production and flow of bile.
- Teams the Western herb Milk Thistle (St Mary’s Thistle) with a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs to support liver and gall bladder health.
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on the liver.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed||3.4g (3400mg)|
|equiv. to flavonolignans as silybin||40.8mh seed|
|Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion) whole plant||500mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||450mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||375mg|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root||375mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||300mg|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) fruit||300mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel||300mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 tablets twice daily. Children under 6 years: Take as professionally advised.
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised. Best taken before breakfast and /or before bed. Drink plenty of water.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.