Contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help clear the sinuses and nasal passages and help relieve symptoms of acute and chronic sinusitis.
A blend of herbs traditionally used in TCM to:
- Aid the management of mild/uncomplicated acute and chronic sinusitis symptoms and hayfever (rhinitis)
- With anti-infective properties, while helping to clear congested sinuses and nasal passages
- Ease sinus pressure and pain and sinus-related headaches
- Relieve symptoms including stuffy congestion, runny nose and sneezing
- Help in managing mild/uncomplicated sinusitis and hayfever in adults and children over 2 years old, without being habit-forming or making you drowsy
Each capsules contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Houttuynia cordata (Houttuynia) herb||1.5g (1500mg)|
|Angelica dahurica (Angelica Root) root||1g (1000mg)|
|Magnolia liliflora (Magnolia liliflora) flower||750mg|
|Xanthium sibiricum fruit||750mg|
|Mentha haplocalyx leaf||325mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
- Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
- For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.