Contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help clear the sinuses and nasal passages and help relieve symptoms of acute and chronic sinusitis.
A blend of herbs traditionally used in TCM to:
- Aid the management of mild/uncomplicated acute and chronic sinusitis symptoms and hayfever (rhinitis)
- With anti-infective properties, while helping to clear congested sinuses and nasal passages
- Ease sinus pressure and pain and sinus-related headaches
- Relieve symptoms including stuffy congestion, runny nose and sneezing
- Help in managing mild/uncomplicated sinusitis and hayfever in adults and children over 2 years old, without being habit-forming or making you drowsy
Each capsules contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Houttuynia cordata (Houttuynia) herb||1.5g (1500mg)|
|Angelica dahurica (Angelica Root) root||1g (1000mg)|
|Magnolia liliflora (Magnolia liliflora) flower||750mg|
|Xanthium sibiricum fruit||750mg|
|Mentha haplocalyx leaf||325mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
- Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
- For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $90
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.