Natural, non-habit forming relief from tension, worry, mild anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration and other symptoms of stress.
- Beneficial during periods of intense stress such as work pressure, exam time, or quitting smoking.
- Contains OciBest®, a standardised, clinically-tested extract of Holy Basil (sometimes referred to as Sacred Basil or Tulsi) that has been shown to have significant benefits in the management of stress symptoms, including fatigue, sleep disturbance and forgetfulness.
- Also contains other herbs traditionally used to improve stress adaptation, energy and mental focus, and reduce symptoms of stress and worry, including mild anxiety, tension, nervousness, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
- If nervousness, mild anxiety or stress are interfering with your sleep, we recommend taking Fusion® Sleep formula in conjunction with Stress & Anxiety.
- When stress symptoms are accompanied by digestive discomfort, consider taking Fusion Digest-10 alongside Fusion® Stress & Anxiety.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant||3g (3000mg)|
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-l)||330mcg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|contains honokiol & magnolol||-|
|Poria cocos (Poria) mushroom||500mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||400mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel||350mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $130
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.