Helps regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve menstrual symptoms such as period pain, mood swings, bloating, sugar cravings and heavy bleeding.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support women’s reproductive health, regulate the menstrual cycle, relieve period pain (dysmenorrhoea) and aid the management of irregular, heavy or prolonged periods.
- Provides symptomatic relief from the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), including fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings and cravings for sweets.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines and help relieve their symptoms.
- Women’s Balance tablets also aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss), especially when taken with our Hair Tonic and Hair, Skin & Nails formulas.
- For additional premenstrual support, Women’s Balance may be combined with Fusion® Vitex tablets, which help reduce the frequency and severity of premenstrual symptoms.
- To aid the management of flooding or heavy periods, we recommend combining Women’s Balance with Fusion® Tienchi Ginseng, which has traditionally been used to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and restore the healthy flow of Blood and Qi.
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root||750mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||425mg|
|Cyperus rotundus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome||400mg|
|Ligusticum striatrium (Szechuan lovage) root||350mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) rootn||350mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||300mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||125mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
- Menstruation & pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Wholesupps Shipping & Returns Policy.
Product Returns & Exchanges
Australia's #1 Online Supplement retailer WholeSupps provides its customers with unrivalled FREE Post or Courier service on any order over $90, or optional Express Post. Orders are shipped daily and any order received before 1pm goes out the same day.
Product Returns & Exchanges
Wholesupps offers a no questions asked 30 Day Money Back Policy if you are not 100% happy with your purchase. Simply send your product back to Wholesupps our postal address (found on footer of the homepage of this website). Once your parcel has been received, you will receive a credit or refund within 30 days, less $9.95 administration charges & excluding any postage and handling charges. If you wish to return your product please email our customer service team. email@example.com.
1. We cannot process or refund packages marked “Return to Sender.”
2. To ensure an exchange is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your original receipt or invoice and a stamped self-addressed envelope. Our dispatch department will not accept any packages marked return to sender or COD.
Any product exchange due to customer error while ordering is done so at the customers expense. The customer must return the product to us in original condition. A postage fee of $9.95 is applicable to the sending of the correct product.