Fusion Health - Zinc Advanced
Readily absorbable zinc supplement to support antioxidant defences and immune, skin, cognitive, bone, eye and reproductive health.
Features and benefits
- Supports immune health
- May help boost resistance to minor infections
- High-strength formula provides 50mg zinc per tablet in a highly bioavailable form
- Plus 1000mg vitamin C for additional immune support
- Aids repair and healing of minor wounds
- Zinc also supports reproductive and prostate function and healthy eyes
- Helps maintain strong hair and nails, and may help manage mild hair loss caused by inadequate zinc intake
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||164.5mg|
|- equiv. to elemental zinc||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||500mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||562mg|
|- equiv. to ascorbic acid||500mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||60.8mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take ½-1 tablet once daily with food. Child 6-12yrs: Take ½ tablet once daily with food. Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.