Reduces bloating. Active Prebiotic. Improves digestion issues.
Are you ready to take control of your Gut Health… and experience greater health and happiness?
It’s common for many men and women who train hard to suffer from ‘bad gut’ issues including bloating, IBS, gas or even constipation. If this is you, then know that you’re not alone.
At the very core of your own mind/body health, fitness levels, and energy is your gut health. When your gut is out of whack, it can drain your energy, give you physical pain, and make you moody or even depressed (and frustrated!).
Sometimes no matter how healthy you try to eat and also workout, it’s just not enough. What you need is something that’s scientifically developed to improve your own gut health and, in the end, get you back to a happy, healthy life!
Take care of your gut, and your gut will take care of you.
- Active Prebiotic bring your gut microbiome back to a healthy environment
- Improves general health, both in mind and body
- Significantly reduces bloating
- Improves intestinal absorption function
- Lowers the Glycemic Index (GI) when taken with food
- Reduces gut inflammation
- Beetroot extract – improves gut health and muscle performance
- Complex micronutrients that your body needs
- Antioxidants – Polyphenols & Flavonoids
- Soluble and insoluble fibre
- Each serves contains 12% RDI of dietary fibre
- Gluten-Free – Hypoallergenic, Non-GMO, FODMAP friendly
- Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or chemical stimulants
- Scientifically developed and formulated
- 100% natural Australian innovation
- Gut Performance is a Food for Purpose
How to use
Add one rounded scoop of Gut Performance™ into a glass and add approximately 250ml of water, or add to shakes. Mix thoroughly.
12 years to adults; take one scoop once a day. Not suitable for children under the age of 12. Do not inhale contents.
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $90
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing email@example.com so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.