Amino Charged WPI by International Protein is the premium standard of protein in the industry, every blend in the International Protein product range is quality tested and graded to give users the best possible chance to enhance performance. Take a look at the benefits of Amino Charged WPI:
- Highest ratio of protein per serve on the market
- Only essential additives
- Rapid absorption formula
Amino Charged WPI Key Features
No Fillers or Stabilisers
High quality protein and amino acids are used in Amino Charged WPI for your body to digest at the fastest possible rate. There are no fillers or stabilisers used so you know you are getting the best possible bang for your buck!
Suitable on Water
Amino Charged WPI offers delicious flavours formulated to taste great even when mixed on water. It also blends perfectly with alternatives such as almond and/or coconut milks, soy milk, low fat milk, even with yoghurt or fruit juice.
Feed your worked muscles with grass fed quality whey protein isolate, whey peptides, Arginine and Glutamine, all found in Amino Charged WPI. These are all the nutrients needed to speed up the natural recovery process.
Amino Charged WPI uses fast digesting WPI and Hydrolysed Whey Peptides that break down rapidly for fast absorption and efficient utilisation by the body.
Grass Fed WPI
Whey protein isolate is made from healthy, happy grass fed cows, with naturally occurring nutrients including CLA, beta-carotene and Vitamin D. So you can be happy knowing your Amino Charged WPI is full of quality protein.
International Protein has added DigeZyme® into your Amino Charged WPI to help break down proteins into simple amino acid chains to facilitate the absorption of these amino acids within the body.
Mix 40g (approx. 1 1/3 scoops) with 200-300ml of cold water in a shaker or blender. Take three times daily to obtain your required protein intake. Best times for use are first thing in the morning, 20-30 minutes before and immediately after training or exercise.
Amino Charged WPI Flavours
If you're not sure about flavours definitely check out the range below to get an idea on which taste will be best suited to you:
- Vanilla - Delicious vanilla cream, no clump at all not too sweet.
- Chocolate - A rich dairy chocolate taste, no over-powering artificial aftertaste.
- Strawberry - Sweet strawberry milkshake, smooth and soft all at the same time.
- Banana - A more subtle and complex flavour than you would expect. Deliciously creamy start to finish.
- Cookies & Cream - Very familiar cookies in a milky mixture, what makes this flavour so unique is the tiny crumbles in each mouthful.
- Choc Raspberry - Everything you would hope for when you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely a flavour for the guys in heavy diet having some serious sugar cravings.
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Whey Peptides)
- Cocoa *
- Chocolate Flake (1%) #
- Natural Colours (Beetroot Juice Powder α’ , Curcumin ^, Annatto Extract ’, Caramel ’, Vegetable Carbon Black ’)
- Sweetener (Sucralose)
- Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
* Chocolate and Turkish Delight Flavours only, ^ Banana flavour only, # Cookies & Cream flavour only, α Strawberry flavour only, ‘ Caramel Popcorn flavour only
At WholeSupps we want to bring you the best supps at the best prices as quickly possible.
Our WholeSupps warehouse team dispatches orders Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. We dispatch same day for all order received by 1pm AEST, using Australia Post Parcel post and Express Post
Expected delivery times:
- QLD Metro – up to 2 business days
- QLD Country – up to 5 business days
- ALL OTHER STATES Metro – up to 3 – 6 business days, depending on exact destination
- ALL OTHER STATES Country – dependent on your location. Please visit Australia Post’s website to estimate delivery time.
Express post – next business day delivery if ordered before 1pm AEST and the delivery address is within the Australia Post Express Post network. Includes all Australian capital cities and major metro areas (excludes Darwin and area outside of Perth CBD). More info can be found on the Australia Post website.
Please keep in mind that once Australia Post picked up your order from our warehouse, it’s up them to abide by their delivery timelines listed above.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $130
- FREE pick up from Gold Coast Showroom
- Orders $89.99 and under are charged at a flat rate of $9.95
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep in mind that the tracking number will not become active until it has been picked up by Australia Post.
If you order has not arrived on time and has been confirmed lost by Australia Post, please notify us by emailing email@example.com so we can replace your order.
If your order arrives damaged, either by the shipping company or anything related to transit. All we will require is a picture of the damaged item in question and we will replace and resend your order. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.